Two valid purposes:
• To illustrate your research and to present your own contribution on the world’s prestigious podium in basic and clinical Lymphology, for an international exchange of experiences, ideas and new proposals.
• Accepted abstracts will have their contributions posted on our website at the end of the congress according to the order of presentation.
> All abstracts must be submitted and be received on or before June 15, 2023 through the Online Abstract Submission System.
> Until the Abstract Submission Deadline, the submitter can return to the site to edit the abstract. No revisions will be allowed once the Online Abstract Submission System closed on June 15 2023.
> Abstracts must be original and have not been published or presented at any Congress prior to the ISL 29th World Congress of Lympohology (ISL2023).
> Acceptance of abstracts will be communicated via e-mail to the corresponding author by June 25 2023. The Scientific Program Committee’s decision is final and cannot be appealed.
> Acceptance or rejection will be announced starting from June 25 2023.
> Accepted abstracts are official communications of the Congress.
> The presenting author agrees to register, to attend the Congress, and to present the abstract as scheduled by the ISL2023.
> Submission of a Poster or Oral Presentation acknowledges your acceptance for the publication in the official Congress program.
> As a part of scientific activities, participants may submit papers that could be accepted as Oral Communications or Poster and discussed during the Congress. Submissions do not guarantee publication.
> The submitter is required to ensure that the presenting author is aware of the content of the paper and agree to its submission, before submitting the abstract.
> Submission of an abstract indicates that:
• the author(s) agree to comply with the abstract submission and rules;
• the author(s) confirm that the presentation is based on scientific and/or clinical methods that are ethical and valid;
• all authors have contributed to and approved the abstract in its entirety.
> Title, authors’ names, authors’ affiliation, and presenting author must be provided by filling the online form:
• Title: Use a concise descriptive title that indicates the content of the abstract. Please minimize the use of abbreviations in the title. Commercial trade names for drugs, devices, products, and services should not be used in the title.
• Author: The full name and the full surname for each author must be provided. Do not include degrees or titles.
• Affiliations: Each author should be listed by institution/company, department, city and country
> Abstracts must be written and presented in English. Abstracts that are not written in comprehensible English will be rejected and/or returned to the author(s) for revision.
> Abstract must be uploaded in Word format (.doc; .docx; .rtf)
> The body of the abstract text should not exceed 600 words. The online submission program will automatically not allow submissions that do not fit this requirement. Symbols including superscripts and subscripts can be entered in the online system.
> Previously Presented/Published Policy: papers that have been previously presented at another meeting may not be submitted.
> Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest: submitters will be required to disclose any conflict of interests in the submission form.
The deadline for submission of abstracts is June 15, 2023
Acceptance or rejection will be announced starting from May 25, 2023